- Visit Ziva Dynamics websites;
- Choose to interact with the community and forum pages on the Services;
- License and download Ziva Dynamics' software (Ziva Software);
- License and download third party assets from, or offer your assets in, the Ziva Asset Store.
We receive information about Users, their devices, locations and interactions with the Service primarily in two ways:
- Actively: When Users actively provide us with information. For example, when a User creates an account on store.zivadynamics.com, or signs up for a promotional download or newsletter subscription, he or she will type in a name, email address, company information, password and newsletter opt-in information.
- Passively: When our systems automatically collect information about browsers and devices and certain activity within the Service. For example, when Users access pages that employ Google Analytics, our systems may automatically collect a variety of information from User devices and/or activity, including device name, device characteristics and unique identifiers.
2. Information We May Collect or Receive (Depending on Which Product or Service Is Used)
Information that you or others may actively provide, include:
- Profile photo
- Email address
- MAC Address
- Physical or mailing address
- Phone number
- Name and contact information for a business or organization
- Password(s) that Users create to access parts of the Service
- Billing or financial account information and tax or government IDs:
- When Users provide payment (e.g. credit card) information to make a purchase, that information is sent to payment processors who assist Ziva Dynamics. Ziva Dynamics' payment systems are not designed to store credit card numbers.
Information that is passively collected by Ziva Dynamics (often automatically), including:
- Location information: Our systems (like most used on the web) automatically collect an IP address when Users access the Service. IP addresses can be used to learn about the general location (e.g. city, state and country) of the User's point of access to the web.
- Service activity and actions: Certain activity is monitored such as generating a quote, generating a license, and selecting software versions.
- Log information: When you access our Service or products that use an aspect of our Service, we may log a variety of technical information (Log Info), including:
- IP address;
- Device information, including device name and IDs, hardware model, operating system and version, and mobile network information;
- Browser information;
- Cookie information;
- Date/time of access;
- Requested page(s); and
- Referring page(s).
- Other information: We may obtain additional information about you from third parties such as marketers, partners, researchers, and others. We may combine information that we collect from you with information about you that we obtain from such third parties and information derived from any other subscription, product, or service we provide.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect or Receive
We primarily use the information we collect to provide, administer, operate and improve our Services. We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To create, administer and troubleshoot accounts, Services we provide;
- To credit or accept payments;
- To provide technical support and respond to inquiries;
- To prevent fraud, enforce the relevant terms of service or licenses, and protect Users;
- To analyze use of the relevant ad, site, game, product, or software; test changes and improvements; to personalize your experiences, and; to identify and suggest connections with other Users;
- To perform analytics and research aimed at improving the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of products and services that Ziva Dynamics;
- To create and share statistics and reports regarding aggregate usage Services;
- To enable user-to-user communications;
- To link to or combine with other information we have gathered;
- To deliver and target advertising, including personalized ads;
- To inform Users of new products and services, including promotional offers; and
- To contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you.
4. Sharing Information
How we might share the information we collect or receive:
How your actions can result in sharing with others
- Third party service providers: We provide User information to other companies who perform services on Ziva Dynamics' behalf. For example, we may employ service providers to process payments; host or store our data; deliver email messages or analyze data.
- With certain Ziva software resellers, we provide customer information, such as an email address, when you purchase or license certain products to the sellers of those products in the Ziva Store. We provide this information to assist the provider with fulfilling your purchase(s) and allow them to contact you about new products and services.
- Safety, security, and legal compliance: We may share your information
- when we have a good faith belief that we are required to disclose the information in response to legal process (for example, if we receive a court order, search warrant, subpoena, or similar legal process);
- to satisfy any applicable laws or regulations;
- if we believe that the Service is being used in the commission of a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to exchange information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- when we have a good faith belief that there is a meaningful risk that poses a threat to the safety of you, another person or the public generally; and
- in order to protect the rights or property of Ziva Dynamics, including to enforce the terms and licenses that govern the use of the Services.
- Sale or merger: In the event that Ziva Dynamics explores or undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, transfer of control, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may share or transfer all of your information, including personal information.
Sharing can happen within our Services and outside it when you take certain actions. For example:
- When you post comments on our Ziva Community forums, visitors and other forum Users will be able to see your username, photo and comments.
5. Our Policies Concerning Children
The Services are intended for general audiences and Ziva Dynamics does not knowingly collect any personal information from children, except as expressly described otherwise in our terms.
- If any party becomes aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information in contravention of our policies, they should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Accessing/Updating Your Information
Users can access and update all of their information by logging in to the Ziva Dynamics Store website and navigate to the Edit Account page.
7. Your Choices About Ziva Dynamics' Collection and Use of Your Information
- You always have the option to refrain from using the Service or to discontinue using the Service if you do not want information collected about you.
- You can choose to use the Service in a manner that limits the data we collect. For example, on the Ziva Store, you can create an account, but choose not to enter your company information or any other optional information fields, or complete an offline transaction without using your credit card information.
- You can opt out of communications like email, by following the instructions in any marketing message you receive. However,
- We reserve the right to send a message confirming your opt out whether it applies to email or sms messages; and
- Users who opt-out of marketing messages may still receive administrative, relationship, or transactional messages (for example, we might send a notice about changes to our Terms of Service or changes to the functionality of a product or Service).
- We use Google Analytics to understand how our sites are used and to improve experiences within the Service. If you want to know more about how Google Analytics works or to exercise choice in regard to the data collected by it please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. In order to control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-On.
- Account Deletion: All Ziva Store users can request an account deletion by contacting email@example.com. Deleting your Ziva Dynamics Account does not relieve you of the obligation to pay any remaining amounts owed for your subscriptions.
8. Transfers out of Country of Collection
Ziva Dynamics Inc. has implemented and maintains a framework consistent with applicable law for transfers of data outside of the country of collection, including for transfers out of the EEA.
We employ a variety of measures to safeguard the collection, transmission and storage of the information we collect. These measures vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. Please note that no system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to employ reasonable protections for your information that are appropriate to its sensitivity, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of the information you share with us and we cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, loss or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
We reserve the right to change our practices and this policy at any time. We may also send an email or provide notice within some or all of our offerings when this policy changes. We encourage you to check this page regularly so that you know what our current practices are.
11. Links to Sites and Service Operated by Others
The Service may contain links to other sites, applications and services. Because Ziva Dynamics does not operate those other sites, applications and services, we can't take responsibility for the privacy practices of the entities that operate them. We recommend that you consistently check privacy policies to understand an operator's practices. As a reminder this policy describes Ziva Dynamics' practices.